Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Andrea's New Skirt

I have a new friend named Andrea that I met at my FAVORITE restaurant, Chipotle. When I placed my bag on the counter to pay for my lunch, the cashier commented on it. She asked me if I had made it, etc. etc. and the next thing I knew I had a new friend! Andrea is a Fashion Design major at Cornell University in New York. Pretty impressive, eh? We exchanged numbers and she has been over several times to sew with me.

I taught her how to make the necktie skirt and she couldn't believe she could finish it in one day. She wants to work on her sewing skills while she is home for one semester, but she doesn't have a machine! Of course I love having her over so this is a perfect arrangement. She made this skirt last Friday and she was back on Monday to begin a bag. Great job, Andrea!

No comments: