Friday, February 11, 2005

I Went Shopping Yesterday!

Yep. I spent about an hour and a half at SAS Fabrics. This is one of those "Fabrics By The Pound" places. What fun! I want to get out of necktie mode and begin some Spring projects. Sooooo I got some citrus-colored Pucci-inspired stretchy fabrics for ruffled mini skirts. How's that for a departure? Meanwhile, I have finished an emerald green necktie skirt for a charity auction. I have one more "special order" necktie handbag to complete, too. But I'm determined to get started on the Spring stuff. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You emailed me through ebay (tie hat), and I replied but later realized you were at aol, so I didn't know if you got the email or not (Aol doesn't seem to like me) Anyway, your stuff is gorgeous! Thanks for your compliments too! Can't wait to see what else you make! Happy days! :) -Casey (Funkensteins)