Thursday, February 03, 2005

Welcome to February

Well, I survived a month with no fabric purchases! In fact, now that it's February, I don't seem to have the urge to rush out and shop... What's wrong with me?

I'd like to say that I spent the month sewing like a fiend and "using up" much of the fabric that I already have - but I really didn't. I did less sewing than usual. I did some cleaning up and clearing out - but not enough to make a real difference. Neckties are everywhere. I believe I've been working on necktie projects for long enough...almost...and I'd like to declare that on March 1st I will put away the neckties until August. There I've said it.

Oh and one more thing. I am WAY overcommitted. I've got to say "no" more often. I'm going to commit to more time at home and more time designing. I know that's a little too vague - I'll tighten up this resolution later. Meanwhile, I'm making necktie daisies. What are YOU working on?

1 comment:

LauraK said...

Awwwww... Which is which? Hi Sunny!