Saturday, March 05, 2005

Suffering from PRW!

That's Project Runway Withdrawal! Anyone else? Will there be a season two? Will season one be available on DVD? WHEN? I mean I probably saw each episode five times.... And of course I now know how it ends - but I still miss it! I always felt like the part I was most interested in - the actual MAKING of the clothes - was the part that the producers showed the least. Like here's the assignment - and then the shopping - and then the drama in the apartments - and then the twist - and then voila - we're done - time for the runway! I want to see more of the actual designing - the pattern drafting - the cutting, the seaming, the fitting, the adjustments. Yes they did show some of it - but not enough! I miss Project Runway!

1 comment:

ROXY MARJ said...

I too am suffering from PRW! :/ But yes there is a second season & I heard they are still looking for applicants......