Sunday, October 09, 2005

Moving On....

What was I THINKING? Hello? I watched LOST on Wednesday and it is by far the stupidest program ever. Second only to "The Cut." I don't know why it seemed so good when I was watching the first season on DVD. The Wednesday night episode was completely ridiculous...and VIOLENT. So, please forgive me and we'll get back to the subject at hand.... which is my other obsession....

Japanese Crafts, Fashion and Pop Culture. WHAT? Yes, I admit it. I have quite a collection of Japanese Quilting, Crafting, Sewing and Fashion magazines and books. Here is a sampling:





1 comment:

woof nanny said...

(gasp!) Ooh, pics and info please. Have you copied anything? Made anything? Gotten inspired by the unique construction or colorways? I'm drooling over the vast selection...