Tuesday, August 07, 2007

D is for Diet



I am on another diet... sigh.... I am inspired by this coat. The designer, a friend, Emmett McCarthy named the coat for me and generously sent me one, but alas - the largest size (a ten) is too tight! Grrrrrr.... So I have been very diligent about my diet (Atkins - the only thing that works for me) and I have made great progress. I was too ashamed to actually step on the scale at the start so I don't know exactly how much weight I have lost but I am down at least ten or fifteen pounds.

Unfortunately the coat is still tight...

4 comments:

bronwyn said...

I absolutely love this jacket, I want it, I want it, I want it :)

Lori said...

How cool is that! An Emmett McCarthy coat! Gorgeous.

The Scarlett said...

That coat is GORGEOUS! You'll be in it in no time and I want to see a picture!

Kaitlin said...

MOM! You're awesome! 10 or 15 pounds down is fantastic. That's hard work. Don't worry too much about fitting in the coat... there are plenty of great clothes you can wear!